Thursday, March 27, 2014

Inoa the ammonia-free revolution!!


Aside from the most common request of "How can we make my hair transform me into a supermodel..." my clients are always asking about the least damaging hair color process.  In comes Inoa by Loreal, an ammonia-free oil based permanent hair dye!!


Traditionally ammonia is used in the dying process to open up the cuticle and deliver the color molecules into the hair. Inoa's oil based technology penetrates the cuticle without having to blast it open with the ammonia!!



The results are an odor free, gentle and more conditioning process. The color does not stain the skin, leaving your clients with that freshly colored ring around the scalp look ;) clients also love the fact that there is no itching during the process time!! All in all Inoa is a fabulous color line that I'm so happy to introduce to my clients!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment