Thursday, March 14, 2013

To blog or not to blog...


For the past few months I’ve been playing with this idea of blogging. I feel as if I’m standing at the edge of the pool gripping the handrail terrified by thought of just sticking my toe in.  So today I decided screw it.  I’m diving in. Even a belly flop is easily forgotten after your floating around, right? 

So HELLO blog.


It’s been a long eleven years of styling, chopping, dyeing and most importantly entertaining my clients.  If only this hairdryer could talk… YIKES!!   

Untangled.  I hope to help give you all some helpful and fun tips on keeping your style fresh long after you have left my chair.  Stay tuned for tutorials, hot trends, product obsessions, and maybe some life fixes as well.  We all know sometimes the tangled messes go far beyond your head of hair J  

I'm in. Not quite floating yet but the water feels nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment