Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pumpkin Spice

Well it's official, fall its here.  Nevermind the fact that it is a sunny 82 degrees outside and the beaches are still littered with bikinis, Pumpkin lattes are back at Starbucks so its official!! No one loves summer more than me but after these last few scorching weeks, I am done! The minute I see a pumpkin and smell cinnamon its all over.  Hello scarves, boots with cozy socks, pie scented candles, cool evening walks...ok you get the picture.

So you had fun in the sun and now as expected, your hair is tooooo light, looking drab, lackluster. WOOP WOOP here comes the fun of FALL COLORS!! 
Give me coppers, golds, reds and yummy browns!! Rich and full of vibrancy!! Can you tell I'm excited? You need to get there too.  Now I know not all of you will jump for a red, but there is just the right tone just waiting to warm you back up...

Here is my lovely client Angela with some copper/red highlights we added to her all dark hair. So pretty!! Now go get your Pumpkin latte, turn up the AC, ignore that sunshine outside and get ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment