Thursday, September 26, 2013

S.O.S.


That's your hair. It's sending out help signals. The number one complaint I am hearing behind the chair right now is, my hair is DRY & DAMAGED. Summer does that to our poor hair, but lucky for you there's always a solution! 

I am a skeptic when it comes to product lines coming into our salon selling us the next BEST thing... But Paul Mitchell won me over. The Wild Ginger Keratin treatment is amazing!! 
These magical little vials deliver a powerful punch of protein into that damaged hair giving it its strength back. These treatments can only be done by a professional in the salon.  With promises of reducing breakage by 80% who wouldn't wanna try it!!
Yup!! I volunteered myself and boy was I impressed. My hair not only felt silky smooth but it smelled amazing! I have to say it totally kicked my Moroccan Oil obsession to the curb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment